This is the pic I found online that I was using for inspiration:
I picked up the following items from the local hardware store (total about $70AUD):
- 3m of 25mm reinforced PVC tube (clear). Reinforced not necessary, just liked the look of it.
- 3m of 12.7mm copper pipe
- 2x brass t-junctions (½” thread)
- 2x 13mm garden watering system barbs
- 2x stainless steel hose clamps
- packet of nylon olives
- 2x ½” compression nipples
- packet of zip ties
I fitted all that together with some teflon tape I had laying around and voila! Unfortunately won’t get a chance to try it out for a couple of weeks but it should work well enough.